Top Social

FAUX FUR AND LEATHER

April 01, 2015


It is more than safe to say that I have had the craziest couple of days. We had our uni ball last week, I had work all weekend and then a deadline this Monday. Oh and to top it off a dental emergency which has been an absolute ball ache too! My stress levels have been ridiculous. But today was the first day I've been able to chill out, and I have also finished uni for the term which means I get to chill out that extra bit more. Well until the other deadlines come rolling in, everyones pretty much gone home now for Easter and I am so stoked to get myself back to Birmingham too! Anyway that is enough of my ramblings, this is todays outfit of the day.

The weather hasn't been the best lately which is annoying considering its Spring. So today I attempted to wrap up warm with a pastel blue turtle neck jumper, a faux leather skirt, my fur coat and my trusty docs. The pastel blue jumper is quite daring for me as I'm not one for colour, so teaming it up with all black meant I was able to creep into my emo-esque comfort zone that teeny bit more. I am obsessed with this leather skirt, like words cannot explain my love for it. Theres cute little suede pockets on it which make it different to the normal leather skirt, H&M did well with this gem. Oh and my dark lips came out today, Mac 'Cyber' wins my heart every single time I wear it.




Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature