Top Social

Inside My Bag

January 26, 2014
1)Blott Notepad - £2.99
2)New Look Mittens - £7.99
3)H&M Umbrella -  £8.99
4)New Look Purse - £12.99
6)Cherry Airwaves
7)My House Keys

1)Blott Notepad - £2.99-  I'm the most forgetful and stressful person hence why the notepad in my bag at all times. It helps me so much with my little stresses, I put everything in there - from things to do at Uni, things to do with money/bills. So so helpful and such a cute little design from Blott!
2)New Look Mittens - £7.99- These mittens are so cute. They stay in my bag at all times, it is too cold this time of the year to let my hands suffer! For the price they are perfect, but they only really go well with my denim jacket rather than my fur coats which can be kind of problematic sometimes. 
3)H&M Umbrella -  £8.99- Living in Wales it is vital to have an umbrella in your bag at all times.  It rains in Cardiff practically every day. This is like the 7th umbrella I have had to buy whilst living here, I hope this one lasts.
4)New Look Purse - £12.99- This was meant to be a temporary purse because I broke my last one and for the price it was a steal. It has actually grown on me with its ugly floral pattern and glitter overlay it is faaaaab.
5)Mac Compact Mirror - £8.50- This is the only compact mirror that I have not yet dropped or broken. 
It is essential to keep a compact mirror in your bag at all times, especially when you're a fan of bright lipstick!
6)Cherry Airwaves- My favourite gum, it will always have a place in my handbag.
7)My House Keys- I was instantly in love with this keyring when I first saw it! I bought it from  Evolution in Birmingham a cute little shop with dainty things. If i lose my keys, I think I would be more gutted about losing this keyring rather than having to pay ££££ for a new set of keys.
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature