Top Social

summer time sadness

January 26, 2014
summer time sadness

So exams have finished, I am finally free! Well I say I'm finally free, but with Uni  starting again on Tuesday I don't know how much free time I will actually be havingSo I guess you have a few days of me posting because I have so much spare time. 

This outfit set I created is literally me just missing Summer and hopelessly planning clothes that are more than ideal. Awkward how I'm saying these clothes are ideal for Summer, when it consists of dark  colours, but even in Summer I cannot drag myself away! Everything here is from Topshop, apart from the Mac Cosmetics. I'm a big sucker when it comes to both Mac and Topshop, just take a look at the cute little pastel blue satchel and you can understand why! The colour pallet is so odd but yet okay, I just want Summer to hurry on up now so I can mess around with pallets like this! 

LINKS//

Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature