Top Social

Sorry!

May 05, 2014
Sorry for the lack of posts the past few days, it has been very very hectic! With second year nearly over at Uni, I have 3 more deadlines and a proposal to write to be the fashion editor for the Uni magazine! Exciting, but so so scary! I feel bad for not updating because for the past few months this blog has been crazy and I've come across some lovely people. Don't be afraid to say hello though, I'm still checking emails but trying hard not to get sucked into the bloggersphere until May 16th (I'm a free lady then). I promise as soon as these deadlines are over I will be posting so much more. But anyway, here are a few mood boards I've come up with for a proposed photo shoot called Wanderlust. Opinions and feedback would be fabulous!




Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature