Top Social

S U M M E R L U S T I N G

June 14, 2014
l u s t l i s t




Hope you're all enjoying the sun, I'm loving it more than life right now it is absolutely b e a u t i f u l! I've just finished my internship at a pr&marketing company and now I have one more week in Cardiff to chill before I get back to Birmingham and start some more work & work experience! So basically fingers crossed that mr sun doesn't decide to fuck off! Today I've been chilling with Ryan x2 and Eira, we went on a massive road trip blasting A Day To Remember and chilled out on a few beaches which was really nice considering Birmingham doesn't have that beach life to offer. We've just finished our cute BBQ and now they're all watching football and I cannot cope with that nonsense so I've turned to my mac to create a cheeky little lust list for you guys to lurk on! Everything on here is absolutely perfect for sunny days, I know you're probably thinking how is a jumper ideal? Don't worry, I've thought this through! Number one, it's Kenzo, number two it is perrrfeeeccctooo for late nights in the sun!

Whats the sun making you lust over? Any clothes in particular, or is it only me that the sun has that impact on?



Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature