Top Social

NEW CRIB YO

September 29, 2014
So I am back in Cardiff and these past few days have been very very weird, so I'm just going to try and keep myself occupied so heres a little blog post for you! I've moved into my new house and I am very excited over how pretty it is. When I say excited, I mean VERY excited! Being the nice girl I am I thought that I would share a few snaps with you! These are a few pics from the living room and my bedroom and already it is beginning to feel like home!

We've made the house into our own little boudoir, full of incense sticks, fairy lights, candles and pictures of very attractive men. Of course, Josh Beech has a cheeky little appearance. My room seems relatively girly which is quite weird for me, but overall I am happy!













Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature