Top Social

COLLECTIVE: THE UO JOURNAL No.2

April 09, 2014
I've always been a huge fan of Urban Outfitters and it has been one of my favourite shops for a very very long time. After having the opportunity to work for them my love for them grew even more and I still find myself spending silly amounts of money there and come home with zero regrets. Everything about them is extremely creative and diversified, two things that I absolutely love.

The Collective UO Journals are something that I feel extremely excited about, and I thought it would be great to share issue #2 with you all. A merging of lines between Tokyo and Big Sur, this feature pretty much brings you the dream. Featuring extremely talented photographer Jack Johnstone,  ideas of escape at a peaceful and lustful level are apparent. He encapsulates this extremely well to capture such beautiful imagery, I am a huge fan right now.   Don't be afraid to check out his own blog here.








I'm super excited for the next issue, are you?
| source |






Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature