Top Social

The Jelly Shoe Debate

April 09, 2014
jelly shoe debate


Jelly shoes are extremely popular at the minute and I am a huge huge fan! They look so cute and feminine and look so perfect on summery days! I remember when I was a little girl I had many pairs and my mom told me how ridiculously cheap they were and how I used to wear them with frilly socks. Something I would even do today! With brands like JuJu offering them at quite an expensive price, it is not hard to see why people think they are not worth the money. I mean realistically they are just plastic shoes, but plastic shoes that look amazing! Shop around, places like New Look offer alternatives for a fraction of the price which is fab! They are really nice to style up when it comes to wearing summery dresses and jeans. In my view they are fucking amazing. What do you think? Are you a fan of the jelly shoe, yes or no?






Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature